Tuesday, 5 April 2011

vicious cycle

lol. ok. 
im stress like FUCKKK today. 
screwed up English oral totally.
and it reminded me of my even more screwed up bio SPA that day. 

yeahh so i decide to treat myself better and go eat some nice food



ate at Manhatten at bedok point for some fish and chip with wenqi and jiaying(:  

ok to say the truth
i don really like the fish and chip
but wenqi and jiaying thinks its like damn nice
maybe something is wrong with me. 
but who caresss
ahahah
ok so i have to say. 
I REGRET EATING -.-
i should have known mayself better
once i start i cant stop
so i started eating so hell much chocolate and tibits
now i really feel like a fat ass 
and
  THIS IS GETTING ME EVEN MORE STRESS 

seriously cant stand how dumb i can get
yeah yeah yeah watever.
hate the fact that im acting like an idiot babbling non-stop >:( 

no way i can lose weight in this manner): 





lol. getting myself all upset
cant stand myself-.-


No comments:

Post a Comment