Monday, 30 May 2011

Followwwww?



Hi everyone! ^^
so i finally got myself a decent phone i suppose! 
all these time my friends had been asking me:
"when the fuck are u gonna get twitter" 
as if im living in stone cave age just because of twitter Lol 
anw! now that ive got a nice and good(i hope) phone 
ive decided to start using twitter and stop living in my own bubble -_____-  
LOL! Here it goes!


FOLLOW? ((: 

another thing is, ive had my number changed as well! 
please do not contact 82654131 anymore! 
don wish to handle orders by hp anymore so i wont be revealing my number to my buyers :/ 
please do understand! 
any enquiries just go to 
or email me at qiqi_chen1995@hotmail.com alright??
thx lovelies! 





And ive decided to start using blogLovin' as well! 
its more of for me to follow other blogs 
but if for some reasons you wan/feel like 
you can follow me toooooooo 
that will be most welcome!!^^ 

ok thats all for nowwwww! 
Bye all! ^^ 



No comments:

Post a Comment