Thursday, 21 July 2011

Its a weird day

i still cant believe what happen today
had a shock of my life. lol. 
you see, Racial Harmony celebration in school today
Since its the last year in Cedar i thought ok i should participate
so i woke up early wanna go sch early and
enthu enthu wear the costume also right lol
BUT WTF. i fell aslp on the bus on the way to school and fucking got lost??!! 
den when i woke up i was like 'the fuck??! where am i?'
ive always been kind of a direction idiot. 
i got down the bus and asked an uncle how can i get back to my school and asked where to take 66 back
DEN THE UNCLE TOLD ME ' THERES NO 66 BUS THERE??!'
the fuck x 100000000000000000000?!!
means i took the wrong bus from the start??? 

but the uncle damn nice he told me how to go back
i was panicking lik dono wat la.
thx lee for comforting and trying to help me. omg
omg cant believe how dumb i can get 

taxi uncle also damn nice, know im gonna be late so he drove faster.
thank god 








dint participate in the event in the end. 
so sad): 

i got to school and was damn sick. 
i was literally crying for no reason in class
as in the tears just kept flowing and i cant do anything-.- 
look fucking pathetic today. 
classmates was lik 'so poor thing'  
WTF. lol. 
so my father came to fetch me in school today
hehhehhehh. 

got home and my grandma treated me like a baby
reminded me of when i was a small child
ok i actually had the blissful feeling today <3 
Thx everyone who cared (: 



and
telling myself its a small matter. 
doesnt mean anything
but i cant help but to feel happy
dint expect to see your name again







No comments:

Post a Comment